Thursday 17 September 2009

Insomni-Card...

I've been having a little trouble sleeping these past few days, and have tried everything I could think of to just nod off already: drinking warm milk (yeugh!), counting sheep (that bleating really gets on your nerves after 45 sheep or so ;o)), vigorous excercise (has the opposite effect, wakes me up even more!), taking a hot bath...nothing works! So after several frustrating hours I just get up again and go make a card! This one is for the anniversary challenge over on Double Dutch, it's a fab challenge set by DT member Marja and I made not one, but four versions of it, none of them entirely to my liking...this one was made the day before the challenge and it's my favourite one of all. I'll tweak the other four during the sleepless nights to come (no doubt), and show them to you next week ;o)




Materials used:
Magnolia stamp, Papertrey Ink sentiments, Dream Street papers, EK Success Retro Flower punches, McGill leaf punch, Martha Stewart punch, Joy! craft pearls, buttons, scrapper's floss


Have a great week everyone, thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comments and see you next week!

Hugs,
Erica

7 comments:

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Wat een schatje Erica, echt super mooi!
Groetjes van Jacqueline

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Erica, such a pretty card and beautifully coloured. When I cant sleep, I just lay infront of the TV and eventually doze off when I least expect. Hope you catch up with the ZZZ's soon
Clairex

Janneke said...

Super gaaf kaartje Eer ;)

Ik hoop dat je nu beter slaapt :D

Liefs, Janneke

Jolanda said...

Vevelend Eer heb je al schaapjes geteld?? Het is weer een supers kaartje!

Minxy said...

Oh this is so sweet, love the shape and colours x

sylvia said...

jeetje erica wat maak je toch altijd mooie dingen echt helemaal mijn smaak!!
ik hoop dat je toch maar weer beter mag gaan slapen hoor
zal klaas vaak langs sturen okee haha
liefs sylvia

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Erica, wow what a stunna hunny. Tilda looks such a cutie on this card. Have a great weekend, hugs Linda x