Anyway, I made this card for the new challenge over on Double Dutch, which is a sketch :D. This challenge is only on for a week, next Tuesday sees the first anniversary of our challenge blog which we're going to celebrate in style!
The Greeting Farm "Miss Anya" stamp, Whiff of Joy sentiment, Kaisercraft paper, EK Success retro flower punches, McGill leaf punch, brads, pearls
1. I am absolutely dreading my 40th birthday next year and am not planning to be in the country when the big day arrives...I am planning to be in denial about it though ;o)
2. I secretly love to watch Strong Man competitions and motor racing on TV...secretly, because it's not very girlie is it ;o)
3. I have been taking motor riding lessons for some months now, but because of my two jobs it isn't easy to find the time to keep it up. It's great fun though, and I am hoping to get my licence next year!
4. I think I might be experiencing an early mid-life crisis, because as well as the lessons I've also made an appointment to get a tattoo...it will be small, because I'm not into pain (I also hope my mum isn't reading this...oh well ;o))
5. It is absolutely impossible to take a good picture of me. The one at the top of my blog is a complete fluke and will stay there until the end of time! :D
6. I lived in England for six years, worked there as a nanny in a tiny little village with just the one road and of course the one pub ;o) The kidlets I took care of then are now 23 and 18...I feel old...again ;o)
7. I also worked in London as a secretary for an events company and met the Queen of England (hmmm, that should have been item 1 shouldn't it...)
8. I love books, absolutely devour them and I have a complete library at home of books I read again and again. I buy one or two new ones a month and will have to move house soon to accommodate the books ;o)
9. Like most women, I think, I love chocolate! Milk chocolate with nuts is my favourite, and I have to have some every day...it's quite astounding I'm not the size of a house...although I used to be ;o)
10. Over the last few years I have gradually lost 27 kg, or 59 lbs. I'm not there yet, but I feel sooooo much better already :D. Plus it's nice not to have to buy my clothes at the camping goods store anymore (you know, tents ;o))
Well, everything you always wanted to know about me but were afraid to ask ;o). I'm sticking to ten items, otherwise where's the mystery right ;o)
I am passing these awards on to my Double Dutch colleagues: Moon, Jolanda, Janneke, Marja, Willy, Ava, Heike and Joan
That's all from me for now, I'm off to watch Desperate Housewives...another addiction, but one that doesn't cost as much ;o) Thanks for stopping by, see you soon!