Thursday 24 September 2009

Oops...

Wanna know how long my resolution lasted? Three days...you can stop laughing now ;o) I'm actually blushing as I sit here typing this, it's just too pathetic for words isn't it! But on Friday one of my colleagues asked me where she could buy a 3D frame, and I knew just the place: my favourite scrap store! So as she didn't have the minimum amount needed for free shipping I offered to order a little something as well so she wouldn't have to pay the EUR 6,75. Ended up costing me a lot more though ;o) As my friend Monique pointed out: it was an impossible resolution, like not eating chocolate for six months...after I'd made her wash her mouth out with soap, I had to agree with her, so I'm just going to try and cut back, instead of stopping altogether...more realistic, no?

Anyway, remember me telling you about my colleague who has worked for the company for 40 years, the one I made the gift card envelope for? Well, I made an album for her with the pictures from the celebration dinner, and here's an impression of it (this is not the whole album, my colleague asked me to show only group layouts on my blog, and of course I respect her wishes).

The labels contain personal messages from all the colleagues who attended the dinner


Now who is that hiding behind her hands...yes, that would be me! I need bigger hands I guess ;o)

Spot the obvious mistake...I corrected it before I gave her the album ;o)

Materials used:
BoBunny Flutter Butter papers and buttons, QuicKutz dies, Basic Grey pearls, Papertrey Ink ribbon, Martha Stewart and Fiskars punches

Hope you have a lovely week, we're enjoying an Indian summer over here, very nice :D. Thanks for stopping by and see you next week!

Hugs,
Erica

3 comments:

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Geweldig boekje Erica, echt heel gaaf!
Groetjes van Jacqueline

Amanda said...

Wauw super Eer, zal je collega vast mee in de wolken zijn.

lieve groetjes Amanda

Heather Huggins said...

That's longer then I would have lasted!! :)