Saturday 28 March 2009

One Card And One Award :D

I've been very busy this week, but with some things that I can't show you yet...don't you just hate it when people say that ;o), but it's my explanation for why I only have one card to show you this week! It's my example for the new challenge over on Double Dutch, which is a sketch :D.

I've used a lovely Whiff Of Joy stamp (the sponsor of the challenge, by the way!), a Daisy Bucket sentiment, Dream Street papers and Daisy D's flowers and I'm really pleased with how it turned out.


Also got this lovely award from Femke, thank you Femke!

I will be back sometime next week and will hopefully be able to show you what I've been working on then ;o). Have a good one!

9 comments:

femke said...

heey erica,

een prachtig kaartje heb je gemaakt!!! ik zal ook eens aan de slag gaan met de sketch.vind die erg mooi namelijk

groetjes femke

Unknown said...

really lovely and such a cute card.
have a nice weekend.
hugs, bea

UKMUMINUSA said...

Beautiful card, love the flower and DP you used.

Kristine said...

Gorgeous card Erica!! Love that lace strip, and your papers are so pretty! ☺

Riet said...

wat een schitterend kaartje Erica,prachtige stempel,mooi papier.

liefs Riet.

Jolanda said...

Gaaf kaartje Eer!

Helena said...

Stunning card, love the cluster of flowers!

xxxx

Jill said...

stunning card Erica I love the image, papers and layout hugs Jill xx

Cathy said...

This is so beautiful!! I love that image and those paper are some of my favorites right now!! Great job!!