coloured in with Distress Ink :D! I loved colouring with the inks, and am fairly satisfied with the result, but I need lots more practice ;o) Another loooong weekend coming up, so you know what I'll be doing! Not sure who this paper is by, as I got it from my swap buddy Sandra, but isn't it gorgeous! She also sent me those little roses, which I thought perfectly dreadful before...but now I lovey them :D.
This is also my last card for 2008, as I have to work tomorrow...I've made approx. 100 cards and 20 projects this year, which is not many for me, but I've luckily also been employed for most of this year, which accounts for the low number :D! All in all, a good year creatively speaking ;o)
I received this fabulous reward from Maria and Sandra: thanks girls! Now I have to name five things I'm addicted to. Hmmm, let me think...
1. Crafting! Card-making mostly, but I also love to make little projects :D
2. Chocolate...can't live without it!
3. Blogging: there's a world of inspiration and lovely, kind people out there ;o)
4. My cats ;o) Really they are number one on my list, but they're so big-headed already...sshhh
5. Shopping...for crafty stuff mostly, but I also love to buy and read books!
Don't think there's much point passing this on to anyone else, as everyone seems to have it already! Late again, as usual...
I want to wish you all the very best for 2009, with lots of happiness, good health, oodles of creativity and tons of love :D! Thank you for all your lovely comments and visits to my blog this past year, you're all amazing!