Tuesday 29 July 2008

About a bear...or two and an award...or two ;o)

I made this card for Sandra, for our SWAP, with materials she sent me. It's fun doing a SWAP, because you work with materials you might not normally work with :D. Okay, I have this paper, but had to go out and buy these cute ticket stamps because of her (thanks San ;o)), and I love the lacey ribbon too! The image is not my style (anymore), I'm more Magnolia/Sugar Nellie/Sarah Kay minded these days, so people, not bears ;o). Doesn't mean I don't love it though, and I'm glad I got the opportunity to use it in this card :D!

I received this award from Lia, thanks Lia!!

Here are the rules:

1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.

2. Link back to this blogsite Tammy Vitale so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.The Purpose of the Award is: To send love and acknowledgement to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

For once, it seems I am on time, so I will be passing this award on to:

Janny
Jolanda
Alma
Carmen
Sandra
Daan
Moon
Maria

All these gals make great creations and are an everyday inspiration to me :D!


I got this award from Sandra and Rosalien, thanks girls! I've been looking around and see, that everyone I know already has this award on their blog (late again, as usual...) so if you haven't received it yet, please consider yourself nominated by me :D.

That's it for now, but I'm on vacation this week so look out for more cards, it's way too hot here to sit outside all day anyway...;o)



12 comments:

Janny said...

ooooooh Erica wat een supermooi kaartje is dat, zo leuk ook met die cirkels en de stempel is prachtig!
dank je wel voor je award!

Daan said...

Dank je wel voor de award. Zet hem er zo bij had er nog 1 ontvangen.

Mooi kaartje weer hoor en wat een lieve stempel

Anonymous said...

I like the card and the image. Nice combo. Thanks for the award! Talking about images that are not your style...I like the award and the message that comes with it but the image...

Marja Sch said...

Wat een leuke kaart Erica. De cirkels zijn heel mooi. Hoe maak je die?? Gr Marja

Maria said...

Dank je wel Erica, ben er heel blij mee!!

sandra_w said...

HI Eer, tis echt een super mooi kaartje geworden en hij staat hier weer te pronken hoor ;)) Thankssss voor de award...ben er heel blij mee.

Sandra xx

Marijke said...

Een prachtig kaartje hoor Eer, ondanks dat het niet jouw type stempel is!! Van mij mag je vaker met iets aan de slag wat niet helemaal jouw ding is haha!!

Riet said...

wat een schitterende kaart Erica.
en de stempel is ook super.
ik heb hem zelf ook.
veel liefs Riet,

Jolanda said...

Dank je wel Eer!

Sew This N That said...

The card is awesome, Erica :) I adore teddies. I know what you mean about getting attached to new stamps, I am the same but I make myself go through my previous stamps every now and then so they don't feel left out lol.
Have a great day x
**hugs** Heather x

daantje said...

wat een mooi kaartje zeg.
groetjes
daantje

craftyb said...

Well you made a fabulous creation with these little bears....coloured perfectly...nice to go outta the comfort zone every now n then!! bx