Friday 8 February 2008

Mirror cards and MM Caroussel :D!


Hidehi, I'm back :D! Was not feeling too good last week, so didn't make any cards :o( but here are some I made the weekend before that for my second cousins, who had their birthday last Friday :D. They are twins and both like horses, so perfect stamp from Magnolia and of course, what could be easier than a mirror card for twins :D!

Also, I got the MM Caroussel the other day and I must say: how did I ever live without it! It's got all my most used things in it, and some things that weren't being used because they weren't in my reach, but now they are, so it's very handy and practical!

Be back soon, I'm planning a card-making extravaganza this weekend, just me, my paper and stamps and my caroussel :D!

11 comments:

Carin said...

Ohhhh Eer, die caroussel is mooi!! Echt een handig "hebbeding". Staat ook op mijn wensenlijstje :-) Mooie kaartjes ook!

Wendy Schoonhoven said...

Love the cards but the carrousel is great!! I have to say I asked my dad to make one for me for my anniversary in June...Hope it's finished by then....xxxWendy.

Lia said...

mooie kaartje erica en handig de mm ik heb mijn tote en hou het daar nog maar even bij

Anonymous said...

Leuke kaarten Eer en die carrosel staat nu ook op mijn wens lijstje ;-) hihi lol

Janny said...

prachtige kaartjes heb je gemaakt Erica en jaaa die caroussel is erg mooi, hij komt op mijn wishlijstje te staan:P

Moniqui said...

Yep,I am jealous lol! I want that caroussel too!
Enjoy the weekend! hugs,Monique

Jutta said...

Heel mooie kaartjes hoor! Maar die caroussel is super!!!
Groetjes, Jutta.

Jeanet said...

Erg gave kaartjes voor een tweeling !! Mijn verlanglijstje wordt ook steeds langer hihihi!!

Nannyke said...

Wat een mooie kaartjes Erica en wel handig zo'n carousel veel plezier ermee

Jolanda said...

Gave kaartjes Eer en je Caroussel is ook helemaal super, lijkt me een handig ding

Kim said...

I LOVE my carousel but hadn't thought of keeping my colouring bits in it! I will put all my copics in it so they are to hand I think! Thanks for the idea!